Print suggestions for Black Friday!
Ah Black Friday! It's that time of year that avid shoppers and bargain hunters await with anticipation, and perhaps a little bit of fear. Consumers wanting to buy electronics, accessories, homewares, and numerous other items will wait patiently until Black Friday rolls around as they want to ensure that they are getting the best possible deal for their money.
For business owners and retailers, this time, though crazy, can equate to phenomenal sales and turnover... As long as they play their cards right and promote accordingly. Below, we've come up with some suggestions as to how we could assist you with this.
PRINT NOW PRINT QUOTE FREE SAMPLE
Print suggestions for Black Friday!
- Promotional Posters - Big, bold, vibrant, colourful promotional posters that rave about the deals and bargains that customers will be able to find at your store during Black Friday are sure to grab attention and have people taking note. Promotional posters are great because they are such a low cost, economical marketing method. You can print dozens of these and have them up on display all over town to spread the word far and wide about the great deals that you are offering.
- Mailers - Have your previous customers feel like you're letting them in on the hot news about your black Friday deals first by sending out personalised mailers. Not only is direct marketing great, it will make your customers feel valued that you notified them about the sales first.
- Leaflets and flyers - Whether you're pushing these through the doors of people in your local area, or using them as inserts for local newspapers and publications, leaflets and flyers are a great way to advertise your Black Friday deals and events. Unlike an internet ad or similar, the beauty of this type of marketing is that the information is physically in your customers home, so they are likely to keep the flyer on their coffee table or notice board for a while, increasing the chance that they'll pop down to bag themselves a bargain on Black Friday.
- Invitations - Depending on the specific niche or industry that your business is operating in, then maybe invitations could be appropriate for you. For example, perhaps you manage a mid to high end level furniture store. It isn't really "on brand" to send out flyers and promotional posters that rave about how cheap your products are, but subtly sending out invites to your customer list to let them know, in a classy fashion that you will be reducing prices for one day only helps you to ensure that you don't miss out on the benefits of Black Friday.
- Banners - On the big day, ensure that passers-by know about the excitement and bargains that are occurring in store by setting up a banner outside of the store or in the shop window. Banners are that little bit more influential than promotional posters and will help you to tempt even more customers to come inside!
Why choose us for your print requirements?
When you buy from us, placing an order for print products truly couldn't be easier! We seamlessly connect our servers and printers with print customers across the country making it simple for them to select the products that they want to buy, choose a template and then customise it with just a few clicks! Our friendly customer service staff are always on hand to assist, whatever our customer queries may be.
The beauty of all of this? We typically process and ship our customer orders in 24 hours meaning that your promotional material will be in your hands and ready to distribute in next to no time!
We offer free templates to create and print your documents online. We can even create bespoke templates for you. Alternatively, upload your own designs in PDF format. We can handle files any size up to A0 and of any number of pages, offering many different paper and impositions options.