Originating in the US, "Cyber Monday" has become the buzzword for the online sales that occur after Thanksgiving. Of course, the Thanksgiving Day holiday isn't traditionally celebrated in the UK but since everybody loves a bargain, retailers here have started to get on board with the retail trend.
Though the sales may be online, we still strongly advise retailers to promote their offers via more traditional print marketing methods in order to create more of a buzz around the reductions and of course, to aid them in enjoying greater revenues. Below, we've made some suggestions for as to how we believe we can assist you and your business for the Cyber Monday sales.
Print suggestions for Cyber Monday
- Mailers - Have your previous customers feel like you're letting them in on the hot news about your Cyber Monday deals first by sending out personalised mailers. Not only is direct marketing great, it will make your customers feel valued that you notified them about the sales first.
- Promotional Posters - Big, bold, vibrant, colourful promotional posters that rave about the deals and bargains that customers will be able to find at your store during Cyber Monday are sure to grab attention and have people taking note. Promotional posters are great because they are such a low cost, economical marketing method. You can print dozens of these and have them up on display all over town to spread the word far and wide about the great deals that you are offering.
- Invitations - Depending on the specific niche or industry that your business is operating in, then maybe invitations could be appropriate for you. For example, perhaps you manage a mid to high end online store. It isn't really "on brand" to send out flyers and promotional posters that rave about how cheap your products are, but subtly sending out invites to your customer list to let them know, in a classy fashion that you will be reducing prices for one day only helps you to ensure that you don't miss out on the benefits of Cyber Monday.
- Banners - Many businesses operate as both a website and a retail store. If that is the case for you, then you have additional advertising options available at your fingertips by way of promotiong from your premises. As an example, banners are a great way of grabbing the attention of those that pass by. Banners are that little bit more influential than promotional posters and will help you to tempt even more customers to come inside!
- Leaflets and flyers - Whether you're pushing these through the doors of people in your local area, or using them as inserts for local newspapers and publications, leaflets and flyers are a great way to advertise your Cyber Monday deals and events. Unlike an internet ad or similar, the beauty of this type of marketing is that the information is physically in your customers home, so they are likely to keep the flyer on their coffee table or notice board for a while, increasing the chance that they'll pop down to bag themselves a bargain on Cyber Monday.
Why choose FilePrint for your Cyber Monday print requirements?
We pride ourselves on our extensive experience in the printing industry and the fact that the service we offer our Cyber Monday customers is user friendly, efficient, and speedy. Whether you are accustomed to ordering products via a professional print company, or you need a little assistance in creating your perfect designs, we offer a Cyber Monday service that will suit your requirements down to a tee.
So how does it work? Through our site, our printers are connected with internet users across the country meaning that it is incredibly easy for Cyber Monday customers to place their Cyber Monday orders with just a few clicks of a button. We pride ourselves on our customer service and fast turnaround time so when you place a Cyber Monday order with us, we will aim to have it delivered to you as soon as possible - usually within 24 hours.
So don’t delay, order your Cyber Monday with us today and you will have your stunning posters in your hands in no time.
PRINT NOW PRINT QUOTE FREE SAMPLE