Back to School is arguably one of the most stressful times in a parent's year as they scramble around trying to stock up on everything that they need for their child's pencil cases, figure out where they need to take the little ones on their first day back at school, and get new uniforms fitted.
For business owners, particularly those selling stationary and school supplies, this is an excellent time of year to try and push more sales.
As a print business, we know that we have several products up our sleeves that can assist you with this endeavour and we've summarised those below.
Useful print products for the "back to school" period.
- Stationery - Perhaps you're a business working in a niche where you see some custom from the back to school period, however you don't directly sell school supplies -i.e. perhaps you own a computer store, a uniform outfitters, or something else. Consider designing branded company stationary to give out to customers when they make a purchase. Parents and kids will be happy of the free pens and pencils you give out to them and this can give you the edge over your competitors. Not to mention, this is marketing for your store every time someone looks at the stationery item!
- Promotional Posters - How are people going to know about the great deals that you have going on in store for the back to school period if you don't promote them? Bold, vibrant promotional posters can rave about the great deals you have going on - discounted notebooks, 2 for 1 on glue sticks, etc. What's more, this is a relatively low cost promotional method meaning you can spread the word about your back to school deals all over town without breaking the bank.
- Flyers and Leaflets - Whether you're pushing these through the doors of people in your local area, or using them as inserts for local newspapers and publications, leaflets and flyers are a great way to advertise your back to school deals and events. Unlike an internet ad or similar, the beauty of this type of marketing is that the information is physically in your customers home, so they are likely to keep the flyer on their coffee table or notice board for a while, increasing the chance that they'll pop down to bag themselves a bargain during back to school.
- Mailers - Have your previous customers feel like you're letting them in on the exciting news about your back to school deals first by sending out personalised mailers. Not only is direct marketing great, it will make your customers feel valued that you notified them about the sales first.
- Banners -Notify those that are passing by your storefront that you are serving up some great deals during the back to school period by setting up a vibrant banner at the front of your store or inside of your shop window. Banners are that little bit more influential than promotional posters and will help you to tempt even more customers to come inside!
Why choose us for your print requirements?
When it comes to placing an order for your printing needs, it really could not be more straightforward than when purchasing through us. Our system connects internet users across the country with our printers - meaning that you can shop from the comfort of your home. With just a few clicks you can select your product, choose your template and design and have your order on its way to you. The best thing about all of this is that we know how important it is that our customers receive their orders as soon as possible, which is why we aim to process and ship all orders within 24 hours. So what are you waiting for? Place your print orders with us today!
PRINT NOW PRINT QUOTE FREE SAMPLE