One of the most anticipated occurrences in the calendars of anyone living in the UK is the arrival of a bank holiday - a long weekend and a delicious additional day off work. For many, an added level of excitement around this occasion is the fact that many retailers across the country hold sales - both online and in stores. If you own a business - regardless of industry or size, you should consider making the most of this occasion to drive sales and profits while most of the UK is off work and eager to shop for a bargain.
We've summarised a few of the ways in which we can help you to promote below.
Print inspiration for the May bank holiday
- Promotional Posters - Whether it's during the May bank holiday or otherwise, people love a bargain! However people can't very well enjoy a bargain unless they know about the bargain in the first place can they? That's why promotional posters are a great way to grab the attention of customers likely to be interested in your products and the great deals that you have on offer. Big, bold, vibrant, colourful promotional posters that rave about the deals and bargains that customers will be able to find at your store during the May bank holiday are sure to grab attention and have people taking note. Promotional posters are great because they are such a low cost, economical marketing method. You can print dozens of these and have them up on display all over town to spread the word far and wide about the great deals that you are offering.
- Leaflets/flyers - People are more likely to pay attention to items that they receive through their letterboxes and thus physically have in their hands, than just an irritating internet ad that pops up and they immediately absentmindedly click away from, paying no mind to what it actually said. Leaflets and flyers have a longer marketing lifeline too - since customers are likely to store them on their coffee table or notice board for future reference.
- Mailers - Have your previous customers feel like you're letting them in on the hot news about your May bank holiday deals first by sending out personalised mailers. Not only is direct marketing great, it will make your customers feel valued that you notified them about the sales first.
- Banners - On the big day, ensure that passers-by know about the excitement and bargains that are occurring in store by setting up a banner outside of the store or in the shop window. Banners are that little bit more influential than promotional posters and will help you to tempt even more customers to come inside!
- Invitations - Depending on the specific niche or industry that your business is operating in, then maybe invitations could be appropriate for you. For example, perhaps you manage a mid to high end level furniture store. It isn't really "on brand" to send out flyers and promotional posters that rave about how cheap your products are, but subtly sending out invites to your customer list to let them know, in a classy fashion that you will be reducing prices for one day only helps you to ensure that you don't miss out on the benefits of May bank holiday.
Why choose FilePrint for your print requirements?
When you buy from us, placing an order for print products truly couldn't be easier! We seamlessly connect our servers and printers with print customers across the country making it simple for them to select the products that they want to buy, choose a template and then customise it with just a few clicks! Our friendly customer service staff are always on hand to assist, whatever our customer queries may be.
The beauty of all of this? We typically process and ship our customer orders in 24 hours meaning that your promotional material will be in your hands and ready to distribute in next to no time!
PRINT NOW PRINT QUOTE FREE SAMPLE