Create a new ongoing revenue quickly and easily
If your software can produce PDFs, then, this can be a source of significant revenue and a value add to the customer.
How can it work for me?
Let's look at a couple of examples:
- You have a great shareware product that produces business cards. It works really well; but your customers usually print to a desktop printer and you struggle converting customers from the free download to the paid version. By implementing FilePrint's print solution, not only do you give your customer access to great, good value, short run print, but you also generate a new revenue model. In fact, you might find that it is now better to give your software away and make all your revenue from print!
- You have an online service. You are aware that the monthly statement and invoice run is a real pain for your customers. Extra revenue would be nice, but your real focus is on improving your customer experience. By deploying FilePrint's web services all the mailing can be fully automated and in glorious colour: no more printing, folding and licking stamps for your customers.
- Simple Implementation
- Generate a commission on all print sales
- Value add to customers, with access to superb printing and/or seamless processes
How does it work?
There are two models that can be implemented. Either simply create links from your software to our site using your unique code or implement our web services for seamless printing. The latter option can enable among other functions:
- Transparent Logging In
- Posting of Documents
- Posting of Orders
- Options, such as paper types
- Pricing Tool
What can we print for them today?
If you would like to join us or need more information please visit our dedicated web-to-print website.